Every Song Arrangement has its own sequence. Sequences link with lyrics to display slides in the right order. This lesson will show you how to edit sequences in Projector to display your lyrics in order. First you'll need to make sure you have Lyrics entered.
Tap the Sequence Viewer icon
The Sequence Viewer icon is available for items. If you don't see this button, most likely you have added a Header item and not a regular or song item.
Tap the edit button
- Tap the + symbol to add to your sequence
- Swipe from right to left on a section to tap the "Delete" button and remove it from your sequence
- Choose to update the master arrangement sequence to be used in the future, or to just make a one time change to this item only
Edit Your Sequence
- The section chooser slides in from the right and leaves your sequence on the left. To add a section, drag & drop from the right section chooser to your sequence on the left.
- Use the drag handles to the left of each section to move it up or down in your sequence
- Tap done when you are finished editing
The sections available in the section chooser come from your lyrics file and also always include Intro, Outro and Instrumental. If you would like a new section available, edit your lyrics and add that section in by typing it. When you come back to the sequence editor, the new section will be available.