Locate and tap the Projector App
You can download it from the App store here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/planning-center-projector/id505624232?mt=8
Enter in your email and password, then click 'Go'
If you've already logged into Projector on this iPad and saved your info when you logged out, you can click the Switch User button at the top left to quickly log in to a different account.
Choose your default setup
Choose which aspect ratio your slides are designed to be:
- 16:9 for Widescreen/HD
- 4:3 for Fullscreen/SD
Select how large you would prefer the thumbnails to be in the Grid View:
- "Large" is 2 slides per row, allowing you to see each slide much bigger... even bigger than the "Now Playing" preview at the top right.
- "Small" is 4 slides per row, so you see more slides, but it may cause older iPads to be sluggish when scrolling, as it is rendering more cells at one time.
- "Normal" is 3 slides per row and is selected by default
Note: You can always change any of these in Settings later on.
Select the service that contains the plan you would like to view
- Tap the name of a plan, under the "My Schedule" header to open it. The My Schedule section shows you all plans you have been scheduled for.
- Tap the name of a service type or folder, under the "Plans" header to open it. The Plans section allows you to browse for plans in your account you have not been scheduled for. If you don't see some of these tabs, you don't have high enough permissions.
Your Plan is loaded
- The "Grid" - These are all of the slides for your entire plan. a) Tap on a slide to make it "Next Up", then b) Tap on the slide with the "Play" button OR, b) Double-Tap any slide to make it "Now Playing"
- Now Playing - a) Swipe Down to hide lyric text and Up to reveal it, b) Swipe Left to advance to the next slide, c) Swipe Right to go to the previous slide
- Next Up - The slide that will present following the "Now Playing" slide
- Alerts - Tap the "Create Alert" button to place a small message or number alert on a section of the "Now Playing" slides
- Downloading Files - Tap this loader icon to view files that are currently downloading