This lesson shows you how to open the edit plan popup and add, edit, reorder and delete items from your Order of Service. You can also link and unlink songs from items.
Click the Arrow Button at the bottom right of the iPhone
- Tap the arrow button to bring up the menu
- Choose "Order of Service"
Reorder, Add or Edit Items
- Switch over to the PCO Services app to edit more details
- Reorder - Tap and hold the drag handles and then drag items to reorder them
- Edit (or delete)- Tap the main part of any item to edit
- Add - Drag the "Add New Item" bar to any location, or simply tap it to add a new item to the end
- Done will save any changes you've made
Set Item Options or Link a Song
- Tap to set the title. If you link a song (step #4 below), the title will automatically be changed to the title of the song
- Tap the header button to convert the item to a header item
- Set the item length. If you link a song (step #4 below), the arrangement length will automatically be set
- Link this item to a song from your PCO Services songs database. See more info below.
- Delete this item from your plan
To link media to this item, use the item settings popover in the main Projector interface
Linking a Song (step #4 above)
After your PCO Services Songs library is loaded, you can:
- Search for a song
- Tap it in the list
If the song has only 1 arrangement and key, they will be chosen and your song will be linked to the item. If there is more than one arrangement or key, it will prompt you to choose which arrangement or key you want.
Changing the song, arrangement or key
- Tap the song title to change the song or to unlink and convert the item back to a regular non-song item (see below)
- Tap the arrangement name to choose a different arrangement (if available)
- Tap the key to choose a different key (if available)
Unlinking a Song
After tapping the song title in the previous step, you can unlink from that song, or choose a different song.
- The selected song is shown at the very top. Tap the unlink button to detach the song from the current item.
- Tap any other song title to link to that song instead of the currently linked song